Tuesday 8 May 2012

The VHC Girls First Lace Wig Trials Have Begun!!!! Yay! Exciting Times!!! Take A Look Below At Kerryleighs Signature Kinki Curly Full Lace Unit!


Hi guys its Kerryleigh and my signature style lace unit design has arrived and i have began trailing it! As most of you guys know I am into the natural kinki curly look so for my signature lace unit i decided to go with a very natural afro look! My design has been brought to life by our wig makers and I am loving it! The unit is a full lace wig, it has been made from Virgin Indian Remy hair which has been processed to achieve the natural kinki curly/afro look i like to go for, the hair is still Remy hair so tangling is minimal. 

I had the lace unit fitted at the weekend and below are a few pics of the results! I decided to leave a little of my hair line out at the front and had the unit stitched on by my stylist as I personally do not like to use glue! Before installing the lace unit I washed it and played around with it shedding was minimal so it passed the first test! LOL! Can I just say when wet the curls were absolutely beautiful.

Its Day 2 and so far I am loving this lace unit, it’s very natural looking it just feels like my own hair, I will keep you guys posted on how it goes, if this lace unit lives up to mine and Laurens standards you will be able to buy it online within the next 12 – 16 weeks. We like to test all of our hair products ourselves before selling them to our customers as we pride ourselves on the fact that we would never sell any hair to our clients we wouldn’t be willing to wear with pride ourselves!!!! Laurens signature style lace wig will be arriving soon and she too will be keeping you guys updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment