Friday 11 May 2012

The Kinki Curly Full Lace Unit Trials Continue! Kerryleigh Does A Wash And Go


Hi guys its Kerryleigh here I am continuing to put the full lace unit I designed through its paces!!! Today I did a wash and go on it using eco styler gel! I co washed the hair using Aussie Hair Cares Conditioner and then added some eco styler gel to the hair when i got out of the shower i finger combed the hair and thats it!!!! I did nothing more!

Below is a quick pic of the results! It’s been over a week and I’m still loving this full lace unit, I’ve had no hardly no shedding and I’m loving the style so as things stand at the moment girls if you like the natural afro look things are looking good and if it carries on performing as well as it has this week, this unit will definitely be available for our lovely VHC Clients to buy online! More updated to come very soon!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment