Wednesday 9 May 2012

Trials Continue On Kerryleighs Signature Full Lace Kinki Curly Wig! Twist Out Results!


I’m really putting this full lace kinki curly wig through its paces!!! LOL!!! Last night I tried my first ever twist out on it, I’ll be honest I didn’t spend much time doing the twists as I was really tiered last night so I just did about 10 medium sized twists the only product I used was water and a little bit of almond oil below are the results. Considering how little effort I made I’m really happy with the results! (o: Next time I’ll spend more time and do about 20 smaller twists in total using some shea butter hopefully the results will be even better! I will contunue to keep everyone updated as I put this lace unit through its paces!




2 comments:

  1. pls does this hair matt or tangle? can u break down the maintenance regime? tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete