Monday 13 December 2010

Ok so I changed my mind! LOL!

Ok so I know I said yesturday I was gonna go for the Virgin Indian Curly Remy Hair but Ive changed my mind!!!! The reson being a lot of clients have asked to see what the Brazilian Wavy Hair looks like in 18 inch once installed!

I love wavy hair and I have never had the Brazilian wavy hair in before (I have always gone for the Indian wavy hair) so I thought I would give it a try and then post pics for you all to see! I get the hair installed on Saturday so pics to follow probably Monday!

I have washed and conditioned the hair ready for Saturday and it looks lovely! Im really excited about getting it put in as Im really interested to see the difference between the Indian and the Brazilian wavy and to see which is my personal preference, the Indian wavy hair is gonna be hard to beat as I absoloutly LOVE IT!

I always tend to use Brazilian hair when it comes to curly hair styles and Indian when it comes to wavy or straight hair styles, lets see if I change my mind!!!!!

Pictures of the Virgin Brazilian Wavy Remy Hair are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment