Monday 20 December 2010

HOW OUR BRAZILIAN WAVY REMY HAIR COMPARES TO OUR INDIAN REMY WAVY HAIR

Ok so I have had our Virgin Brazilian Wavy Remy Hair in for 2 days now, so far im loving it! Its slightly different to our Indian Wavy Hair, I would say the wave pattern is a little looser and the hair is a little more course, in my oppinion so far I would say the Brazilian wavy hair is more natural looking! It feels exactly the same as my own hair, and the hair feels really light on my head! I cant even tell the difference between my hair and the extensions! However the Indian hair is much more glamorous looking and provides a little more volume!!!! which I love!!! Im so used to the Indian wavy hair that it will take me a while to get used to the Brazilian hair! I absoloutly love my wavy Indian hair but so far this is a nice contrast it feels good to have tried somthing new!


Our Virgin Brazilian Wavy Hair

Our Virgin Indian Wavy Remy Hair

Lauren is also changing her hair and is putting in our beautiful Brazilian Curly hair in 16, 18 and 20 inch so im sure she will post lots of pics once its installedso you guys can get her view on the long curly Brazilian hair and also take a closer look!

1 comment:

  1. Like the comparison pics between the Brazilian and Indian Remy hair. Indian Remy is definitely more voluminous...I think its all the natural hair care products the Indian women use, like the oils.

    ReplyDelete