Sunday 21 November 2010

My Virgin Indian Remy Body Wave Hair - Month 2 Update

Ok so I have had my Virgin Indian Remy Body Wave Hair in for 7 weeks now and it still looks just like it did the day I put it in! I have washed it every week since putting it in and the condition of it is still fantastic!  Its definetly one of my favorite hair types so far! I havent had any shedding or tangles!

Im going to try our Brazilian Natural Wave in 18 Inchs for my Christmas look, it has a bit more volume to it and the wave is slightly tighter! But when I take my Virgin Indian Remy Body Wave Hair out I will store it and then re-use it, as it still looks brand new!

I absoloutly love it! When I install my Virgin Brazilian Natural Wave Hair I will post pics so you guys can see the difference and let me know what you think of the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment