Tuesday 23 November 2010

HOW TO BLEND YOUR OWN HAIR WITH WITH OUR VIRGIN INDIAN REMY WAVY HAIR EXTENSIONS WITHOUT USING ANY HEAT PRODUCTS

Ok so I am a little obsessive about not damaging my own hair! So I try NOT to use heat products such as straightners more often than once every 2 weeks!

My own hair is quite straight as it is texturised (not relaxed) so without a little help my hair does not naturally blend perfectly with our Virgin Curly and Wavy Remy Hair.

To resolve this problem without the use of heat I use Boots Bendy Rollers (I purchased them from Boots for £5 odd) I put them into my dry hair in the morning as I am doing my makeup and getting my girls ready etc (I do not add the bendy rollers to the hair extensions just my own hair, the only product I add to my hair before adding the bendy rollers is a little Frizz Ease glossing serum) then just before I leave the house I take them out and add a little Pink holding hairspray.

Thats it theirs nothing more to it! I dont wet my hair first or leave them in over night because the curls will come out to tight to blend with the Virgin Indian Remy Body Wave Hair, as the curl pattern on the Body Wave Remy Hair is quite loose, I only require a very loose curl pattern in my own hair!

If I had our Brazilian Curly Remy Hair in I would use smaller size bendy rollers, wet my hair before adding the bendy rollers then leave over night.

HAIR PRODUCTS I CHOOSE TO USE FOR THIS PROCESS




No comments:

Post a Comment