Tuesday 7 February 2012

Our Indian Curly Remy Hair In Braids Tied Up


Hey it’s Kerryleigh I still have my Indian curly remy hair braids in and I'm loving them!!!! Its mighty cold out there so rather than letting the wind and snow hassle my hair I have been putting it in a loose bun on top of my head. It takes about 2 seconds, it’s a shabby chic style lol!!!! But I love it because its very natural looking and I'm into my natual hair (o: I posted some pics for you guys so that anyone who is thinking of using our hair for braids can see how versatile it is.




9 comments:

  1. This post is very nice thanks for sharing this blogs.

    Virgin Hair
    malaysian hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post with very useful information to all thanks for sharing with all of us. I like it very much.
    Your website is very informative and your blogs are wonderful. Would like to see more about Original human hair weave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for sharing such a lovely post.
    Use double drawn virgin indian hair it makes your hair long, silky, and increase hair volume in less than minutes. Upgrades your looks without any a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have read your blog, which is very helpful for extensions in hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. This hair extension is really good. White Label Extensions provides dropship hair extensions so that anyone can start new hair business with no inventory. I have started my hair business and earned a lot of profits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good article, choose our services for tall and thick hair. https://www.bihair-france.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, Indian Remy Wavy hair looks naturally and its quality is high which increase your hair volume and length as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely presented information about Indian Remy Wavy Hair in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete