Sunday 20 January 2013

I'm going to see Little Mix! Yay I love Little Mix and think there hair is usually on point!


I am taking my oldest daughter to see Little Mix next week! She loves them! I think all of the Little Mix girls are stunning! So when the XFactor style team decided to  to shave Leanne's head as part of the makeovers I was gutted for her I just couldn't understand why they would do that as she had suchbeautiful hair! She obviously wasn't that keen either because when they were cutting her hair she looked like she was going to cry! Bless her!!! Also she often used hair extensions to cover her shaved side and grew it out pretty fast! Anyway below are 2 pics of her one a recent one of her with her curlsand without the shaved head look and another with! I think she is an absolutely beautiful girl as are all the others! And she defo looks better without the shaved head, what do you guys think? At the bottom of the page is a picture of all the girls together looking stunning as always! Ill let you guys know how the concert goes! 






10 comments:

  1. Really, I appreciate for providing the great info in this website that to using the nice info in this blog. I definitely loved every little bit of it.
    virgin hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to share this post its all information is really very nice.

    Hair Extensions
    Brazilian Hair Bundles
    Malaysian Curly Hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and anyone needs top virgin hair? We New Star Hair offer top virgin hair products. Brazilian Hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remy extensions are growing in their popularity and are now the most common selection for gorgeous clip in hair extensions. I’m learning more about this. Hope you bring more things related to it. Thanks a lot!
    Virgin and Remy Hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post About remy virgin indian hair, its a little bit expensive remy hair but the quality of it unbeatable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog about Indian Remy Wavy Hair the content which is mention in this blog is really understandable and informative. I really like this blog and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete