Saturday 8 December 2012

Loving The Christmas Wonderland In Nottingham! Its All About The Curly Hair Extensions For Me In The Winter!

My little sister and I had a fabulous evening at the Nottingham winter wonderland and Christmas market, we enjoyed venison burgers, and hot chocolate and soaked up the lovely Christmasy atmosphere, its really put is in the mood for Christmas!!!!!! If you are any where near the Midlands I would definitely suggest paying it a visit! I was glad to have my curly hair extensions in as they helped to keep me warm!!!! LOL! Plus the other thing I love about our Indian and Brazilian curly Remy hair extensions is the fact that you never need to worry about heat styling, you just spray it with some leave in conditioner separate the curls and go! You don't need to concern yourself with the fact that the good old British wheather could mess up a good 15 minutes worth of straightening your leave out! LOL! Which is why I always go curly in winter and wavy or straight in the summer!



1 comment:

  1. That's is really very nice and important massage for everybody related to hair fashion. Please Visit:

    brazilian hair extensions
    tape in extensions
    i tip hair extensions

    ReplyDelete