Friday 28 September 2012

VHC Love Top Knots!

Lauren and I absolutely love the hair styles that are in fashion at the moment especially the top knot. My hair is natural and currently in braids (I used our Indian Remy Hair Extensions) and  I recreate my own version of the top knot all the time! The top knot is also a great style to use when you take your weave out and your hair is at that awkward in between stage, between weaves and relaxers etc! Its quick, its easy and it looks so stylish you can wear your hair in a top knot casually and you can also pull it off on a night out! An absolutely adorable style I just LOVE IT!

Below are some great examples of fabulous top knots and 2 picture tutorials to show you how you can achieve a top knot. I will also provide some pics of the way I chose to wear my top know when my hair is in braids! So you can see my take on it (o:







2 comments: