Friday 17 February 2012

Kerryleighs Favorite Moisturiser

Hey guys its Kerryleigh I was just wondering what everyone’s favourite skin products are?

 I am currently in love with Boots Soap & Glory range. I love the packaging as I love all things from the 1950s so that was the first thing that attracted me to it!!!  When I then purchased the product not only did the product look fantastic on my dressing table but it also worked a treat too, the soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Serum is absolutely amazing, it leaves your skin so soft its unreal!!!! This has defo become one of must have skin products, so if you are looking for a great skin care range or new moisturiser I strongly recommend you give it a try! For the price its great!

I am really interested to know what products you guys recommend as I am totally obsessed with all things hair and beauty if you guys have any hair or beauty products that you have fallen in love with and can’t live without please feel free to share your thoughts! (o:  




No comments:

Post a Comment