Monday 12 September 2011

My Hair Held Out On Holiday!!!!!!!!


Hey VHC Girls I have just enjoyed a lovely holiday in Center Parcs with the family, did lots of swimming with the kids, lots of bike ryding and walking in the woods!!! My Virgin Brazilian Afro Curl Remy Hair held out the whole time even in the swimming pool water! The only thing I would say is that the hair wasnt too keen on the clorine in the swimming pool, so it did get a little notty after swimming, but it is type 3c hair so I expected that! If you were to go swimming without a weave your natural hair would get a little notty!!! Well mine does anyway LOL!

This is by far my favorite hair so far, I did plan to instal our grade AAA Virgin Brazilian Straight Remy Hair in October but I dont think I will be able to part with the curly hair LOL!



Me and my lovely
 girls

No comments:

Post a Comment