Sunday 24 July 2011

Pictures of my Virgin Mongolian Natural Wavy Remy Hair in 18 and 20 inchs


Ok so I installed my Virgin Mongolian Wavy Remy Hair and the verdict is....................... I LOVE IT! The hair is slightly thicker than the Indian or Brazilian hair and I would say it’s a little straighter than both the Virgin Indian and Brazilian Wavy Remy Hair. This hair blends absolutely beautifully and I’m really happy with it!!!! We will most definitely be stocking lots more of this Virgin Mongolian Remy Hair as I think you guys are going to LOVE IT! I’ve posted pics for you to have a closer look!

1 comment:

  1. Silkybrazilianhair provides Hair Extensions Online Store, 100% Human Hair, Buy Hair Extensions,Buy hair supplies online in Brazilian


    Free home Delivery :- 100% virgin Brazilian hair for sale

    ReplyDelete